terraria

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:08 AM
would be nice if this tool could work on terraria to :D

btw im rushing or something the development of this MAGNIFICENT TOOL THAT EVERY PC GAMER SHOULD HAVE, IF THEY HAD 2 CONTROLLERSOR MORE PERIOD!.

how is this going for the cod waw and bo2 games? :P
Aug 29, 2015 at 10:58 AM
I've been making split-screen scripts for Source engine games and have explored the possibility of some COD games. Seems that BO2 is nearly impossible without using multiplayer cracks because it doesn't have official LAN support. WAW is actually possible but I don't have a copy of the game yet.Same goes for terraria maybe ill try when i get my hands on a copy of both games.
Sep 3, 2015 at 6:54 AM
what other source engine games are compatible? want to know so i can put those games on my wishlist :P. thx for the info :)
Sep 5, 2015 at 4:02 PM
For now, everything including Portal 2 Engine games should be theoratically compatible except for mods that still use the old 2006/2007 engine. If you wanna know about specific individual games, hit me up on Steam I'm CpuKnight on Steam =)
Sep 6, 2015 at 11:12 PM
added im alfredox123
Sep 21, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Would be really interested if you could get COD WAW working. I found it for a pretty good price here https://www.g2a.com/r/codworldatwar only $11 for the steam key