Halo 1 & 2 splitscreen

Sep 19, 2014 at 8:43 PM
I think that the Halo games shouldn't be left behind by this tool, despite not being able to play cooperatively many people (in my opinion) would play competitive multiplayer.

Splitscreen for 4 players slaying each other or caturing the flag wouldn't be all that bad.
Coordinator
Oct 20, 2014 at 4:15 AM
I really wanted to do that too, but it's waaaaaaaaay too hard to actualyl get something going. Halo 1 and 2 have no co-op support, even online, so you needs mods for it. And the mods that exist don't work. If I we're to get that too work I'd have to abandon everything and start modding them halos :/
Oct 28, 2014 at 2:07 AM
I know that Halo (1 & 2) coop is not a possibility.

But still would be great to get splitscreen for COMPETITIVE multiplayer (Slayer, CTF and stuff), especially for Halo 2.
Jan 4, 2015 at 10:48 PM
I second that Halo 1 or 2 splitscreen at least for competitive multiplayer would be awesome. Competitive Halo multiplayer is basically the reason I own an xbox. And the age of the games means most hardware should have no problem running multiple instances of it.
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2015 at 3:09 AM
Goddamn, why didn't I think of that? The game actually has multiplayer. I'm downloading it right now to try and some stuff.
Jan 28, 2016 at 8:32 AM
I know this post is very old, but in hopes you still check in here I'd like to put my vote in for Halo 2 Vista, im very interested and impressed with your app. I have been extremely frustrated with the lack of PC split screen support as well. Halo was the first FPS I ever played and Halo 2 caused me to buy and xbox 360 and every accessory with it. I really hope you can get the multiplayer offline split screen going, keep up the good work!
Feb 8, 2016 at 5:19 AM
Hi there, you can always try playing Halo Online in Split-screen as it is much easier to achieve in Halo Online than in Halo 1 or 2. If you need help on setting it up, I'm CpuKnight on Steam.