This project is read-only.

Can't choose monitors

Mar 8, 2015 at 9:41 PM
I didn't see a discussion for this particular problem already, but apologies if I missed it.

Anytime I use splitscreen to play borderlands 2, it automatically assigned player 1 to the TV and player 2 to the monitor. It does this no matter what I do during set-up. I managed to get player 2 on the TV one time, but I have no idea how and don't think I did anything special.

I've downloaded the newest version, but that did not change anything.

Any tips or insights? Anybody else suffering this weird problem?
Mar 9, 2015 at 2:22 AM
Edited Mar 9, 2015 at 2:31 AM
Go to AMD Catalyst Control Center or Nvidia equivalent and check to see if you are actually assigning the correct display for each person. For example, the windows screen resolution settings in control panel list my left monitor as 1 and right monitor as 2, but in BOTH AMD CCC and Split Play my left monitor is considered 2 and right is 1.

If you tried this and it didn't help, the only thing else I can say is see if you are doing it this way if you have your mouse go from the tv to the laptop monitor in a left-to-right motion.

Sorry if I wasn't able to help.
Mar 13, 2015 at 4:35 AM
I checked the control panel for Nvidia, but it has the same screen assignments.

The weird thing is that no matter how I set up the monitors in the splitcreen tool, they always end up in the same monitor configuration. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Thanks anyway.