Save Configs for auto launch on Big Picture

Jul 12, 2015 at 8:06 PM
Hello guys, anyone know if there's a way to configure eveything and save it as batch file or something so that we only need to click that file and that's it, it starts to launch everything as you configured before.

I'm asking this because I'm using the tool a lot for left 4 dead 2 with four people, I've always launch the first campaign and then use the Call a Vote in game to change Campaign, it works like a charm but because we need to open the tool everytime it does get Big Picture friendly, if it were possible to make a shortcut to launch everything as you configured before it would be great.

I don't know if you guys are familiar with this but what I'm seeking is something like the make .exe PCSX2 Bonus has, or the command line option to auto load Isos on Dolphin.

Anyone know if is possible to do this and if so do you know how? :)

Tks

Sorry but I didn't saw the discussions tab and opened this topic as an Issue =P
Sep 16, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Yeah this would be really awesome.
I mean most of the people using this are probably found of using controllers since, hey these split screen games only work with controllers :)
Saving the config, just at least remembering last Horizontal screen position etc for each game would really be cool, and is something that I've been waiting for 2 years.

Also, Thanks for making this tool and dedicating your time to the opensource community.