World at war

Oct 9, 2015 at 12:38 AM
not sure if this is still updated or not but is world at war support coming soon? I managed to get waw with 2 different accounts and 2 windows open at the same time and join rooms with both of them but couldn't figure how to set the controls for the controller, i had it enabled. This program worked excellent with left for dead 2
Oct 9, 2015 at 8:41 PM
Repost
This is the rationale behind connecting two or more clients.
The only things still missing are:
  • avoiding detection from steam of multiple running executables
  • controls (no way using xpadder can be reputed usable)
Looking forward :)
Oct 12, 2015 at 1:54 AM
If controls are the issue, use Durazno to only enable controller 1 for the first screen and controller 2 for the second. If you're scared of Steam detection, just run it in offline mode.
Oct 12, 2015 at 12:18 PM
If controls are the issue, use Durazno to only enable controller 1 for the first screen and controller 2 for the second.
How? Doesn't it just remap axis/buttons to keyboard keys?
If you're scared of Steam detection, just run it in offline mode.
I'm not scared of VAC, steam or Valve. The problem is that you can't have more than a single executable running at the same time with this version.
Oct 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM
Hm, check out out this link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3e31mv/splitscreen_for_most_source_engine_games/
This is what I did for source engine games. Inside this RAR file is folders Player 1-4. When the DLLs and their respective Durazno.ini files are put into the same folder as the
WAW executable, it should enable Xbox 360 Controller Quadrant 1,2,3,4 ONLY for that instance. Meaning only Quadrant 2 will control that screen if you put files from Player 2 into the WAW folder. Controller issue is solved using some Symbolic links. Now I'm not too sure about multi-instancing in this case since I'm only experienced with Source Engine but if i remember correctly, all it takes to run two instances is to change the name of the second instance executable. Hit me up on Steam, I'm CpuKnight, it'd be easier for me to explain and help you =)